This week’s spotlight is Al Dee Productions. From DJ & Master of Ceremonies to Photo/Videography to Lighting, Draping and Decor … they’ve got it all. A top notch group of people to work with on any event or wedding, Al and his team never cease to amaze their clients or vendors alike. They’re very creative and always coming up with new innovative ideas to make their events uniquely beautiful, fun and memorable. The team at Exquisite Weddings is spoiled and truly blessed (and grateful) to now work side by side with Al Dee Productions for they really are a wonderful team and great people to surround yourself with.
Here is their Q&A:
1. Tell us your company history/bio.
Al Dee Productions is a high quality Production Company that provides entertainment, Photography, Video and Lighting for private events in Orlando and the state of Florida.
The business had humble beginnings when founded in 2004. Since then we have enjoyed exceptional growth, earning a well deserved reputation for providing unforgettable events. We currently operate from our headquarters at 110 N. Orlando ave Maitland FL 32751 suite 11. We are recommended by Hotels, Country Clubs and event professionals across the state. Most importantly, our loyal customers rave about the personal service they receive, & the excellent quality of our work.
2. What is the best part of what you do? Watching people enjoy the music I am playing.
3. What is the best piece of advice you could give any bride (& groom)? The best advice I could give is: “It’s your wedding. It should be special. Don’t settle with anybody or anything. Don’t treat it like it’s not a once in a lifetime thing.”
4. What is currently one of your favorite wedding trends? People trying to be different from everyone else and what has been done in the past. Thinking outside of the box and staying away from original, traditional wedding ideas.
5. Is there something wedding related you wish you could do (i.e., another job, a theme, etc.)? I always wanted to produce my own songs …
6. Do you have a favorite wedding blog that you follow? No, not really. [Input: the Exquisite Weddings blog hehe *KML*]
Fabulous draping & lighting at the Rosen Plaza Hotel.
The New Al Dee Photography.
Awesome blue uplighting and GOBO at a Quinceañera at the Double Tree Resort.
Go to www.aldeeproductions.com to learn more about the team and the incredible services they offer.